Are you experiencing a green screen on your Roku TV or TCL Roku 4k TV as well? Don’t worry; after a recent update, many Roku TV users are experiencing a green screen when attempting to stream anything on their television. This problem only occurs on the application, not on live or nearby TV networks. In today’s article, you will learn how to fix the Roku Tv green screen issue using simple methods.
How To Fix Roku TV Green Screen Issue?
The vast majority of people are experiencing this problem as a result of a flaw in the Roku TV following the last upgrade. If this isn’t the case, it’s most likely a problem with your HDMI connections. In this post, we’ve compiled a list of working hacks that can assist you in resolving the green screen issue on your Roku TV or TCL Roku 4k TV.
Below we are going to discuss five methods to Fix the Green Screen issue.
1. Restart Your Roku TV
The green screen issue on your Roku will be resolved by changing the power pattern on your Roku TV. This is compatible with both the Roku TV and the TCL Roku 4k TV. To control your Roku TV cycle, use the methods listed below.
- For 30-60 seconds, remove the power cord from your television.
- After 30-60 seconds, plugin and turn on your television.
- When your TV turns on, launch the YouTube program to see if you’re experiencing the green screen issue on your TV.
- To repair the green screen, switch off the Roku.
If this doesn’t fix the issue on your Roku, then you can proceed with the other investigation approach described in this article.
2. Switch Between Local (Live TV) and Application on Roku
If your Roku or TCL Roku 4k TV’s green screen isn’t fixed after a restart, you can try switching between the TV and the application to resolve the problem.
If you’re experiencing a green screen on your Roku TV while watching YouTube, Hulu, or any web-based app. Then, for a few moments, go to a nearby or live TV (receiving wire feed channel) and then return to youtube or another Roku TV application. You will now be able to stream online content on your Roku without having to deal with the green screen issue.
If you’re still experiencing the problem, go to the additional solutions listed below.
3. Check Problem With Your HDMI Cable
If your Roku TV has many HDMI connections, you may have the green screen issue. The green screen issue on your TV can be caused by a broken HDMI link associated with your TV. You’ll need to turn off any unnecessary HDMI connections on your TV to remedy this.
After you’ve turned off the HDMI links, double-check that you’re still seeing the green screen. If the problem persists, try using a different HDMI cable to display a video on your TV. An HDMI splitter can also be used to solve the green screen problem on your Roku TV. Many customers have reported using HDMI splitters helped fix their TV’s green screen problem.
To fix the green screen issue, you may also adjust the HDMI settings on your Roku TV by following the steps below:
- Navigate to the Roku TV’s settings.
- Select the TV inputs option by looking down.
- After that, select HDMI and then HDMI mode.
- Currently, convert it to HDMI 1.4 or HDMI 2.0 and see if the green issue is resolved.
- To test which one works best for you, use HDMI 1.4 and HDMI 2.0.
You can fix the issue by resetting your TCL Roku 4k TV. Press the small reset button near the HDMI power to reset your TCL Roku TV. The problem will be resolved after you reset your TCL Roku TV.
4. System Restart
The system restart option in the Roku settings can be used to fix this issue. Many customers have discovered that restarting the Roku TV’s operating system fixes the green screen issue. Follow the steps below to restart your television:
- To get to the home screen, use the Roku control.
- Go to the Roku settings right now.
- Select the option to restart the framework now.
- Choose the option to restart.
- Your Roku player is currently restarting.
- Roku restart framework
- After restarting the framework, check to see if the problem has been resolved on your Roku TV.
5. Factory Reset Your Roku TV
If none of the above methods worked, you could try factory resetting your television. Many people have reported that factory resetting their Roku TV fixed the green screen issue on their TV. Follow the instructions below to factory reset your Roku TV.
- To return to the Roku home screen, press the home button on your Roku remote.
- To change Roku settings, scroll down.
- Select the framework by looking down.
- Go to the most recent framework settings right now.
- Select the processing plant reset option now.
- Enter the secret key to confirm the processing plant’s reset.
When the reset is done, set up your Roku TV and check if the green screen issue is fixed on your TV.
Also Read: How to Fix LG TV Keeps Disconnecting from Wifi Issue?
If nothing else seems to be working, you should seek assistance from the brand itself. If you’re a Roku user, you may reach out to the Roku team by clicking here. If you’re having problems with your TCL Roku 4k TV, try contacting the TCL support team from this page. They may be able to assist you in resolving the green screen issue.