Students are eligible for a variety of discounts, including the Amazon Prime Student life hack, which offers a free six-month trial period followed by a discounted fee of $6.49 per month or $59 per year after the trial period expires. Amazon Prime, on the other hand, offers a free 30-day trial before charging $12.99 per month or $119 per year after the trial period ends. After your six-month free trial, you’ll save 50% on a Prime membership and have access to even more Prime benefits than usual.
- 1 How to Get Amazon Prime Student Discount?
- 2 Amazon Prime Student Key Benefits
- 2.1 1. Get a risk-free, six-month trial of Amazon Prime
- 2.2 2. Free two-day shipping can be extra useful for students
- 2.3 3. Get unlimited streaming with Prime Video
- 2.4 4. Get exclusive deals and promotions for Students
- 2.5 5. Store your photos securely, and access them from anywhere
- 2.6 6. Make cash by getting your friends on board with Prime Student
- 2.7 7. Prime Student membership gets you a 50% Prime discount for up to four years
- 3 Conclusion
How to Get Amazon Prime Student Discount?
To sign up for Amazon Prime Student, you’ll need your student email address. Amazon will then inquire about your anticipated graduation year. That’s it. So, as long as you have access to your university email, you can take advantage of this offer whenever you want. If you do not have a .edu email address, you may enroll using another form of enrollment proof. Here are the steps to get membership:-
Step-1: Open a browser on your PC and visit the Amazon Prime Student page.
Step-2: On this page, click on the ‘Start your 6-month Trial‘ button.
Step-3: Next, you have to sign in to your Amazon account. If you haven’t created one, then you have to create an account first before proceeding.
Step-4: Next, you will see an Amazon Prime Student sign-up form. Fill it accurately, choose a payment method, and enter the billing address, then submit it.
Step-5: You will receive a verification link on your email address. Just go to the inbox, and click on that link to complete the sign-up.
The majority of Amazon Prime benefits, such as free two-day shipping on over 100 million eligible items, unlimited streaming of thousands of popular movies and TV shows, unlimited photo storage, 30-minute early access to select Amazon Lightning Deals, and unlimited access to over a thousand books on Prime Reading, are included in Amazon Prime Student.
Amazon Prime Student Key Benefits
Exclusive features for Prime Student members include college discounts and promotions, where Amazon picks the best bargains and you can shop the savings. Prime Student also works with a large number of vendors to identify special offers for students. By exchanging your college textbooks for an Amazon Gift Card, you can save up to 90%.
You’ll also have access to Amazon Prime Day offers on anything from new TVs to Instant Pots to Echo smart speakers if you’re a Prime member. Prime Day 2019 will take place on July 15-16 in a 48-hour event, so now is a great time to sign up for a Prime Student trial. Prime Student memberships are valid for four years or until you graduate (whichever comes first), based on the date you enter when you join up.
1. Get a risk-free, six-month trial of Amazon Prime
Amazon is currently offering a six-month trial of Amazon Prime as part of the Prime Student program. During this trial period, if you are a student, you can use almost all of Prime’s features for free.
If you’re not sure if Prime is a good investment or simply want to try it out, you can take advantage of the free trial during your first quarter of school.
2. Free two-day shipping can be extra useful for students
Free two-day shipping is included in the Prime Student free trial, which is the cornerstone of Amazon Prime. Students benefit the most from free two-day shipping for the following reasons:
- Get your textbooks fast. If you buy your textbooks on Amazon, you can discover Prime-eligible merchants who will ship them to you in two days or less. Have you added a new class and need your books right away, or did you forget to order them? You might be able to avoid overpaying for new books at the university shop if you use two-day shipping.
- Make your dorm room livable. When you move in, it’s practically a given that you’ll forget something. Whether you’re looking for a coffee maker, an air freshener, or anything else, you’ll discover it on Amazon and have it in a matter of days.
- Meet unexpected class requirements. Consider enrolling in a new online course. On your first day, you notice that the loudness of the coffee shop where you like to work is drowning out the course. Without having to waste time visiting a retail store, you may get a new headset or noise-canceling headphones before your next class session.
Students who leave their autos at home will appreciate quick shipping. It might be difficult and time-consuming to carry stuff on public transit or to request a ride from friends.
3. Get unlimited streaming with Prime Video
Prime Video provides free access to thousands of movies, TV shows, and award-winning Amazon Originals to Prime Student members. What better way to relax than by watching your favorite show?
Even if you already subscribe to Netflix or Hulu, Prime Video often has exclusive episodes and movies. If you only watch one during your free trial period—hey, it’s free, so it’s not a big deal!
4. Get exclusive deals and promotions for Students
You get unique offers and discounts on products you love, need, and want as a Prime Student member. You’ll be eligible for sweepstakes, giveaways, and contests geared toward students.
Amazon held a three-day “Amazon Student Days” event in October 2015, during which they offered exclusive discounts and gifts to Prime Student subscribers. Amazon is expected to revisit this event regularly.
5. Store your photos securely, and access them from anywhere
If you’re a first-year college student, you can expect to make a lot of memories. Prime Student is a safe and secure location to keep them.
The Prime Photos feature, which offers unlimited photo storage, is unlocked through the free Prime Student trial and subsequent Prime subscription. You can save your visual experiences in the cloud for free.
6. Make cash by getting your friends on board with Prime Student
As a Prime Student member, you can refer a friend to the program for a $5 bonus for both of you. When the free trial period ends, enterprising students may be able to use this referral program to offset the price of their discounted Prime membership.
7. Prime Student membership gets you a 50% Prime discount for up to four years
After your six-month Prime Student trial period ends, your subscription will automatically upgrade to a full, paid Prime membership at a 50% discount. This discount will be available for four years or until you graduate, whichever comes first.
You can save a couple of hundred dollars during your college years if you’re currently a Prime subscriber or were about to join Prime anyway.
Also Read: How to Connect Xbox One Controller to PC?
Signing up for a free trial offers no risk if you set a reminder to review your trial and understand what you’re getting into. At the end of the day, Prime Student is a fantastic way to try out an essential service.
A few regular Prime advantages are only available when you join up for a subscription membership, not with the trial. Prime Music, the Kindle Owners’ Lending Library, and certain shopping discounts are among the restrictions.