If you’re looking for simple advice on how to unlock a stolen MacBook Pro, we’ve got a short way for you that you can test out to see if it works. The MacBook is a high-security gadget that is primarily used by professionals and business people to store and transfer data. You can find detailed information about the finest laptop games for the greatest gaming experience right here.
It is difficult to compromise the security of a MacBook, which is a quick and efficient computer gadget with great security. It’s difficult, but not impossible, to find a lost MacBook Pro or to unlock a MacBook Pro if you don’t know the code.
We’ll show you how to unlock a stolen MacBook Pro in a few simple steps in this discussion.
How to Recover a Stolen MacBook Pro?
If you have a passcode, you can unlock a MacBook. The passcode can be found in your iCloud account, which is signed in on your MacBook. If your MacBook credentials are stored in iCloud, you can quickly unlock it.
- To begin, log in to your iCloud account, go to Find, and then select your MacBook from the Devices option.
- When you find it, click the Unlock button, and it will be unlocked immediately via iCloud.
- It will ask you to enter a passcode that you have received, and then you must complete a series of steps to verify your identity.
- You can unlock your MacBook Pro after authentication.
1. Unlocking MacBook Pro without Password
A user may forget his account password and be unable to get into his MacBook Pro. This will prevent him from accessing his files and sensitive information. Apple offers a remedy to this problem.
Apple devices include facilities for resetting lost passwords. On Apple devices, users can re-enter their account via the recovery mode, the reset password method, or Apple ID.
2. Reset a Mac Password Using Apple ID
It is possible to access your account using Apple ID if you haven’t enabled FileVault encryption on your MacBook. The password for your MacBook Pro can then be easily reset.
- You can access your user account by clicking on it at the login area on your screen. A small question mark icon will appear in the corner.
- When you click it, you’ll see an option to “reset the password using Apple ID”.
- Then, to unlock your MacBook Pro, click on it and input your Apple ID to reset your password.
- After that, you can establish a new password of your choice and go back to work.
- If you attempt this several times and it still doesn’t give you the option to reset your password with your Apple ID, it means your account isn’t set up to do so.
3. Reset the Password on a MacBook Pro Using Recovery Mode
You can use Recovery Mode on your MacBook to reset the password for the user account on your MacBook. There are only a few steps to take.
- To begin, restart the MacBook Pro and hold down the command and R keys on the keyboard until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
- After selecting the Disk Utility option, click the Continue button.
- After that, proceed to Terminal.
- You must then write “reset password” and press the Enter key.
- It will activate a password reset tool, allowing you to alter any non-encrypted account passwords.
- After that, you can choose a new password and log in to your MacBook Pro.
4. Using the Recovery Key to Reset Login Password
You must have FileVault encryption enabled on your MacBook Pro, as well as a recovery key created on your Mac, for this process to work. After that, you can use this recovery key to effortlessly reset the password on your MacBook Pro. Here are some simple steps to follow.
- To restart your MacBook pro, press the restart button or hold down the power button.
- Select the question mark icon below the field given and click on your desired user account.
- Select “reset it using your recovery key” from the drop-down menu.
- After that, you must enter the recovery key that you created when FileVault encryption was enabled.
- Then press the Next button.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to change your password.
This was a conversation about how to get a stolen MacBook Pro unlocked. These methods can be used by users to regain access to their accounts. Leave a remark in the box below for further information.